Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Framed Towel Ring

Framed Towel Ring

 From South of the Boulevard~

I was looking for a place to hang a hand towel in our main bathroom. Our apartment didn't have a place for one and I didn't like the idea of just having one sit on the counter or just having a towel ring nailed into the wall. I decided that framing the towel ring with a picture frame and some scrapbook paper would add the embellishment I wanted.

This is what I started with.

nice, but boring 

Materials Needed:

Towel Ring
1 piece of scrapbook paper
Picture frame
Velcro Command Hook

How I Made It

After searching for a frame that I liked, I found one in the clearance bin at Michael's. I was super excited to find it! I chose teal scrapbook paper to match my bathroom colors. I found the towel ring at Target.

I removed the glass and the back of the frame.  I placed the scrapbook paper inside the frame without the glass.  The frame is hung on the wall without the back of the frame attached. I used Velcro Command Hooks to secure the frame to the wall. Next,  I screwed the towel ring to the wall through the scrapbook paper.

Framed Towel Ring

These are easy to put together and can be done in no time.

The rest of the bathroom is done in navy and teal with some twine accents so this frame from the Michael's clearance section worked perfectly.  Using scrapbook paper, you can match any decor.

Framed Towel Ring


Post shared on~ 

Think and Make Thursday
Show Me Saturday

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! We'd love to hear from you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.acrosstheblvd.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service