Friday, January 30, 2015

One Good Thing

One Good Thing

We’re starting a new series of posts we’re calling One Good Thing. Each Friday, we’ll be choosing one good thing from the week prior. While lots of good things can be found throughout the week, this is a place to spotlight one in particular. It might be something as simple as a great meal we had or a blog post that particularly inspired us. It could be something awesome that happened in our lives or in the world around us. Some will be from Gloria and some from Beverly. They will be short snippets of what made us stop and think, “Well that was a good thing!” We would love to have anyone share with us their on One Good Thing.
From North of the Boulevard~ Beverly

This week’s One Good Thing is how much I've enjoyed participating in the Spring Craft Blog Hop. It’s been a great way to connect with lots of other bloggers and to see all sorts of creativity.  A huge thank you goes to Erlene from MyPinterventures for asking me if I’d like to be one of the hosts.

Being a part of this has spurred me into action. I’m truly enjoying visiting the blogs of those who have linked up to the Hop and in sharing their creations with others.  I’m looking forward to doing more of this in the coming weeks.

That’s my choice for One Good Thing for this week!

We would love it if you would comment and share your One Good Thing from the week! Feel free to add a link along with your comment if you would like.

Have a great week ahead!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2015 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

What a fantastic idea! You two ladies never cease to amaze me.
My one good thing this week has been to take the leap into participating in a few link parties (Thanks to you, Beverly). I have really enjoyed participating and seeing all the creative posts that have been linked up.

 
At January 30, 2015 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Beverly Roderick said...

Thanks, Laurie! I hope the idea will be appealing to others, too. I'm so glad you've decided to participate in link parties. I am truly happy to have been a part of that. You have so many wonderful projects on your blog-it's great to see them get more exposure! Thanks so much for sharing your One Good Thing this week!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! We'd love to hear from you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.acrosstheblvd.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service