Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Deco Mesh Easter Wreath

Deco Mesh Easter Wreath : Across the Blvd

From North of the Boulevard~

I've got one more Easter wreath that I wanted to post this season. The vibrant colors of spring are on display in this deco mesh Easter wreath. Filled with flowers, Easter eggs and bows, this wreath says Happy Easter!  It's easy to make and a DIY deco mesh wreath is a much more budget friendly option than purchasing one!


This wreath is one I made last year for my daughter in law. She's been the recipient of a several deco mesh wreaths that I've made. I love that she enjoys getting them and displaying them for various seasons and I'm happy to make them for her.

Easter Wreath Made Using Deco Mesh

You can find the tutorial on how I make these on my  Autumn Deco Mesh Wreath post.

Adding embellishments to the wreath is the fun part. A simple bow made by rolling and twisting some ribbon is hot glued to the center of a smaller ribbon.

Easter Wreath Made Using Deco Mesh

I made several felt rosettes and added on some flower blooms from the Dollar Tree. 

Easter Wreath Made Using Deco Mesh

I love the speckled eggs.

Easter Wreath Made Using Deco Mesh

Some of the eggs have Easter scenes with chicks on them. I added in a couple of fuzzy pink chicks, too. A sparkly K for their last name is glued on and a couple of pearl head pins are added to it. 


Easter Wreath Made Using Deco Mesh

Putting this wreath together was fun. Using this combination of colors makes it pop. The blue ribbon is just bubbled up and tucked in tightly. 

Deco Mesh Easter Wreath

Making the deco mesh wreaths is really simple once you get the hang of it. I had a few trials and errors when I first started making these, but after making a  few of them, it got easier.

If you've seen the prices of these, you know that making it a DIY project is the way to go! These can be made for under $20 including the wreath form, the ribbon and the embellishments. Have you made one? I'd encourage you to give it a try! 

I'm sharing this on the Spring Craft Blog Hop. I hope you'll stop by and have a look at the amazing ideas being shared and add your own!


Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At March 31, 2015 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

This is really nice! Love the vibrant colors and all the embellishments you added! I'd love to have one of these to hang on my door!

 
At March 31, 2015 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Beverly Roderick said...

Thanks, Laurie. It's definitely colorful! You could make one easily!

 
At April 1, 2015 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Mari Corona said...

Ladies this is so cute!!! Just shared with a friend:)!

 
At April 1, 2015 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Beverly Roderick said...

Thank you, Mari! And thanks so much for sharing, too.

 
At April 4, 2015 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Creations By Cindy said...

Just Beautiful and Springy! Love it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

 
At April 4, 2015 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Beverly Roderick said...

Thank you, Cindy and thanks so much for visiting.

 
At April 4, 2015 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Erlene A said...

I'll have to check out your mesh tutorial as I've yet to make one of these wreaths yet. Thanks for sharing it on #SCBH2015.

 
At April 6, 2015 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Beverly Roderick said...

They are pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Thanks for coming by, Erlene.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! We'd love to hear from you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.acrosstheblvd.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service