Sunday, April 12, 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Recently, Christie from Sparkles of Sunshine nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am both honored and flattered that she nominated me. I have been an avid admirer of Christie's projects and her blog as a whole for a while now. This was truly a delightful surprise!


Those who are recipients of this award are encouraged to~
  • Thank the person who nominated them and link to their blog.
  • Display the award logo.
  • Nominate 15 bloggers (more of less) who inspire you and share their links with your readers.
  • Leave a comment on their blogs so they know they have been nominated.
  • Mention three things from bloggers that have inspired you during the last week.
These can of course be customized. This is such a great way to spread some blog love and to introduce readers to other bloggers.

~This week, I've been inspired by ~


Her One Lamp ~ Four DIY Makeovers is awesome and it has me eyeing a couple my lamps for makeovers. Laurie has some incredible metal embossing projects throughout her blog, too!




This Lemon Apple Chicken Salad looks delicious and has inspired me to give it a try. Dee's blog is full of great craft ideas and great recipes! Plus, her children are often her assistants and it's fun to read about their combined crafting and cooking adventures.

chicken salad with green apples and lemon

Mille and Kristina from 2 Crochet Hooks

This Quilts for Kids posts is such a wonderful idea. While I cannot sew to save my life, it is inspiring to see others doing something so worthwhile and it has inspired me to find a kid's charity that I can do something for. 

Quilts for Kids kit 2crochethooks quilt

~My nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award~
I find so many great things to love from each of these talented ladies. I hope you'll spend time time on their blogs and find lots of inspiration!

Again, I would like to thank Christie for including me in her nominations for Very Inspiring Bloggers!


Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At April 12, 2015 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

Oh my! Thank you so much Beverly! I am both honored and thrilled that you would include me in your nominations! Congratulations to you for being nominated. I can't think of a more deserving Blogger!

 
At April 12, 2015 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Beverly Roderick said...

You are so very welcome, Laurie! Your creativity is wonderful! And thank you!

 
At April 13, 2015 at 3:22 AM , Blogger Dee M said...

Beverly, this is so very sweet of you to include me! Thank you so much for the kind words, and of course, congrats on your own nomination -- you rock! :)

 
At April 13, 2015 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Beverly Roderick said...

You're welcome, Dee! Your blog is one of the first that I really started following and I'm always inspired by your creations! And thank you!

 
At April 13, 2015 at 9:51 AM , Blogger chateau chic said...

Congrats on your award!!
Mary Alice

 
At April 13, 2015 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Beverly Roderick said...

Thank you, Mary Alice!

 
At April 13, 2015 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Hi Beverly! Congratulations on being nominated! You are so creative and share so many amazing projects that are truly inspiring. Thank you for nominating me. I am surprised and honored! I will be happy to share on my blog and nominate other inspiring bloggers!

 
At April 14, 2015 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Julie's Lifestyle said...

Congrats to your award! Have a nice day!
Julie xo

 
At April 14, 2015 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Beverly Roderick said...

Thank you, Christy. That's so very kind of you! I've been followed your wonderful recipes for a while now and they and you are definitely inspiring. I'm delighted that you'll be participating. I think the blog world is so much better when we all try to pay it forward.

 
At April 14, 2015 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Beverly Roderick said...

Thank you, Julie. Hope you have a nice day, as well.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! We'd love to hear from you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.acrosstheblvd.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service